Athens Jazz meets jazzahead! | Open Call | Deadline: 23.10
Open Call for Greek Groups & Artists
*Submission Deadline until Sunday, October 23, 2022
Athens Jazz joins the legendary jazzahead! and gives the opportunity to two Greek groups to claim a place in the showcase line-up of the international jazz scene’s annual meeting in Bremen, Germany.
Jazzahead! is back from April 27 to 30, 2023. For four days, artists, companies, festivals, institutions, professionals of the genre, promoters, bookers, journalists, and more will meet, network, exchange ideas and good practices, participate in conferences and discussions and attend in person 40 music shows with the latest trends of the European and International jazz scene.
Athens Jazz managed to secure two free nominations for the jazzahead! showcases, inviting thus Greek groups and artists to submit their applications by Sunday, October 23. As a result, the two groups selected by the artistic committee of Athens Jazz will have the opportunity to throw their hat in the ring among the 16 European – out of a total of 40 – showcases to present their work to the international jazz community and the general public, from April 27-29, at Hall 7 and Kulturzentrum Schlachthof of jazzahead! in Bremen.
Don't miss the chance! Submit your application now and be part of the next jazzahead!
Features & Instructions:
- Submission Deadline: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Submission Title: Music competition for participation in jazzahead!
Work Samples Submission Policy::
- Each submission must include four to ten songs, a curriculum vitae of the group and contact details.
- The songs must be digitized into mp3 files (from 192Kbps to 320Kbps).
- All samples must be uploaded to a file uploading platform (Wetransfer, Sendspace, Dropbox) as individual files or as a zip format file.
- The samples must be sent via the file-sending platform to firstname.lastname@example.org και email@example.com
- For a submission to be valid, most of the group members must be permanent residents of Greece.
For more information, call 213 0109300 (Manager: Elina Linoxylaki) daily (except weekends) from 11:00 to 16:00.